If you have SAP, do you really need a dedicated BPMS as well? It’s one of the most commonly asked questions that we hear from our customers. To answer it, let us first ask you this:
- Does SAP manage all your end-to-end processes the way you want?
- Are you able to make process changes quickly and cost-effectively?
If the answer is No, then you could benefit from integrating your SAP with a BPMS.
5 KEY SIGNS THAT YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM SAP INTEGRATION:
- IT department overburdened with modification requests
- Tackling ‘burning processes’ such as changing regulation cannot be implemented quickly
- Business need for enhanced mobility – e.g. ability to connect with cloud-based apps
- Extending or integrating SAP is costly/ time consuming
- Lack of visibility into SAP data structures & sequences
All these factors have one thing in common: the knock-on effect is that the business finds it easier to adapt to SAP, rather than the other way around.
At Bizagi, we recognized that businesses needed a way of becoming more agile… So we developed a low-code SAP Connector which enables businesses to ‘wrap’ their SAP with workflow. Bizagi acts as a ‘process glue’ connecting all your disparate systems without affecting the underlying infrastructure.
It was something that our customers asked for and which has delivered significant benefits. Take adidas. We often quote the fact that its Change Management team was able to eliminate around 1 million emails per year through SAP integration.
Need more proof? Download our new guide to discover how you could benefit from SAP + Bizagi BPMS.
‘Bizagi + SAP: Why Integrate?’ covers:
- We already have SAP. Why do I need a BPMS?
- How does BPMS add value to SAP?
- SAP + BPMS: The Bizagi Way
- Bizagi SAP Connector
- Customer Stories & Testimonials
Bizagi + SAP: Why Integrate – Download now >>